Digital Millennium Copyright Act
xCaliBR Scans values the intellectual property of others and takes copyright issues seriously. We prioritize the needs of intellectual property owners, particularly with regard to their copyrighted materials. As such, we ensure that these materials are not published on our website. We take the necessary steps to prevent copyright infringement and protect the rights of intellectual property owners.
xCaliBR Scans does not advocate digital piracy.
xCaliBR Scans aims to introduce a western audience to different types of literature. To accomplish this goal, the book fragments found on our website were crowdsourced from a diverse group of users, making it impossible for us to maintain control over all material found on our website. If an author believes that fragments found on this website violate their intellectual property rights, they are welcome to contact us. We ask that all users of our site do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our site
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
Contact us at [email protected] to expedite the copyright infringement processing. We will take appropriate action as required by the DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws, which may include removing the infringing material or disabling access to it. Please be aware that there may be penalties for false claims of copyright infringement. Thank you for helping us protect the copyrights of others.